In Case of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide FLIR System's Copyright Agent with a notice containing the following information
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that your claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the FLIR web site; - Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You may also use the contact information below if you have any questions or comments about this Copyright Policy Statement or your dealings with the FLIR Site.
Notification of Changes
FLIR may change this Copyright Policy Statement from time to time for any reason. When we make such changes, we will post notification of them on our main page. Your continued use of this site after notification of such changes have been posted shall constitute your assent to be bound by these changes.